Yogi Berra once said, "If you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up someplace else."
If we don't set our small business goals we'll end up someplace else and wonder where we went wrong.
Hmm... Well, honestly, we can do something about that!
As a small business owner I've learned that our goals are what run our small businesses. These goals can be very powerful and beneficial when used properly. Following is a short list of the power and benefits we can attain from implementing our small business goals. Simple, but to the point:
Goals are Powerful:
- They make you think about what you want out of your business.
- They determine your business growth.
- They provide direction for your success.
- They give you placement in the market place.
Goals are Beneficial:
- They help with your business focus.
- They contribute to your business actions.
- They provide a timetable for your success.
- They influence your profit margins.
Business goals are not to be taken lightly. Goals are what empower your business.
So how do you determine if these goals fit your small business?
Here are two tips to determine that aspect:
- Your goals must meet you ambitions: This means that you must have a strong feeling and a strong desire in your life to achieve your business success.
- Your goals must meet your abilities: This means you must have a natural tendency for success or a means to perform well to achieve your business goal.
In order to attain satisfactory success these goals MUST be the right ones for YOU. And if they are, they'll surely motivate you to achieve them
Here's my best to You with Your business goals.
Krystalina Soash is a freelance writer, small business entrepreneur and trilingual interpreter. She has two published works, "Your Positive Potential: Action Steps for Self-Empowerment" and "Writing Tips for Student Projects and New Freelance Writers."
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Krystalina_Soash
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8393043